It's summer already

I'm not a fan of summer, too hot for me in Brisbane.  It's only the middle of August and the night breeze is already warm and balmy which means only hot things are coming our way. 

This is what my summer is looking like...




  1. Stamps by annemarielovespaper on etsy for crafty afternoons
  2. Linen Beach Towels for lying at the beach
  3. Super yellow mobile phone handset from modcloth for funs
  4. Thunder & lightening earrings from modcloth for the summer storms ahead
  5. Sorbet glasses from Sneaking Duck for weekends
  6. Blue Hole glasses from Sneaking Duck for workdays
  7. My new tartan togs  from modcloth for swimming (or lazing)
  8. Killer Bunnies for games with friends
  9. Thinking of how to play Cat-opoly without acting like a crazy cat lady
  10. Insomnia by Washington vinyl for listening
  11. Fine-tuning my blogging and CSS skills with Pugly Pixel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...