Etsy Round Up for February

Here are all the latest things I've been coveting on etsy...

Rachel's Studio - Watercolour paintings of animals (Read: kittens) with custom requests available

Get Bent Metal -  Check out this awesome Octopus Lamp!







Lenny Mud - Oversized Moustache Soup Mug - says it all really!


Sweet Perversion - Their 'Kill them with Kittens' poster (as opposed to kindness) is pretty cool (and disturbing) but I do love stationery so!


Tangentine - Cancer Constellation Pendant.  (Please note that while I LOVE astronomy I have no time for astrology but this uber-cute necklace ticks the first box for me :)


Handz - Pirate Love Poster (and what's not to love about this)


And that's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...