Pattern Wednesday #10

I've spoken about Nicole's Classes before (here and here), where I did a pattern making course.  Two of the instructors, Melanie Burk and Alma Loveland, have set themselves the goal of creating a pattern everyday for the year.  They've called their project #365patterns and lots of other people have been contributing on Instagram as well (you can see their patterns posted on Instagram @fifthandhazel and @almaloveland).  I love seeing what projets other people come up with, it can be so motivating to get on and do your own projects.  I tried (and failed) to do a pattern a week last year and I am going to give it another go this year.

My favourite so far is of course, space themed, 'Galaxy' by Alma Loveland.  Makes me want to create patterns all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...