Screen Printing Workshop

I participated in a 1-day screen printing workshop with Angela from Milli&Fink on the weekend.  I had such a great day, I learned a lot and got to take away a few pieces that I'd printed.  I was amazed at what we accomplished in 1 day!  Angela was a great instructor, I highly recommend these workshops, no wonder they sold out fast!

I'll post a few more photos later in the week of my finished pieces, but for now, here are a few quick shots I took on the day.

Clockwise from top: Original cat sketch, cat design on a screen, cat print on paper, second design on a tote bag.

Clockwise from top: Cupcakes and lamingtons provided :), setting up for printing, Angela demonstrating gold leaf using a screen, screens and prints drying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...