Oh, it's been a while, hasn't it?

So it looks like it's almost been 6 months between blogs, how tardy of me!  My second semester of studies proved much busier than I thought and just for the fun of it I took on some extra work as well.  Now, however, the academic year is done and I am back! (at least till semester starts in March 2011 :)) I've been having problems viewing my blog at home but not anywhere else so I hope that I'm the only one having issues - it seems that sometimes when I go to the home page it brings up another company's website - oh dear, I've already hit panic stations but managed to calm myself and fire off a help email.  Have also tried googling the problem but to no avail.  Hopefully it will be sorted soon and I look forward to blogging heaps more this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...