The things I've found recently

So, how do I begin to catch up on 6 months of blogging?  Well I could post many many photos of my kitty-kats which I find hilarious but you may not (the Chrsitmas tree went up yesterday and now the game is apparently to remove as many ornaments as possible - they got 6 overnight but none broken).  But, instead, here are some web-based things I've found that might interest you a little more:
-high school graduation speech that speaks out against schooling (amazingly articulate for a high school speech) and corresponding YouTube clip
-Nerd Boyfriend
-typography for your home via design*sponge
-Crumpled City Maps (Must get one of these next time I travel - how can you resist things that are made to be scrunched up and shoved in your bag?)


-Sugar Paper Stationery - can't resist anything nautical!



-COATT jewelry - Morse Code Necklaces (I really want one of these - the one below says 'dandy')



-KOOSTICK speakers - natural amplification - no batteries required!


-Hubble Space Telescope Advent Calendar - This one kills two birds with one stone for me - my love of space and all things space related and the absence of an advent calendar in our house this year.  Found a really cool one to make at design*sponge but went to a few crafty/sewing stores and no-one had little paper bags! How disappointing :( But I am loving these images :) (this one looks like a panther about to eat a star for me)



-ASOS red suede satchel

-COWL from thehouseofhemp Etsy store



-Wings for my shoes from smallfly Etsy store (don't care if they're meant for kids - I want them!!)



-Badge by kokorobee on Etsy




also:
-COWL from SprattersandJayne Etsy store
-Leggings by cotylee on Etsy, and 
-Beardcap (coveted by steve for many many months) by Birkiland

Whew! That list was long!  More to come in the next little bit, hopefully my blogs will be more regular in the next few months.  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. [...] to go onto my ‘want list’.  Still very much coveting the morse code necklace from my December post, (hint [...]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...