Weekly Wrap Up + Moving

So a few of these links aren't exactly new but I still wanted to share them with you.  I'm still catching up on all the things I've wanted to blog over the past few months!

Great Moments in Lego from the Gaurdian.  My favourite is the Lego business cards for Lego employees!


A Very Creative Proposal from Turn Olympus to Atlantis Blog.  I really love this!  Everything from the illustration to the folded design and print, definitely one of the most creative ways to propose I have ever seen.

1 comment:

  1. hey! so thank you for the compliment on my food photos. i responded in my comments section but thought i'd come over and respond here in case you didn't see it:

    the photos were just lit with natural lighting, which is the best kind of lighting if you ask me. i just photographed them on a white background, inside next to a window.

    hope that helps!

    -angela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...