50 Things To Do If You Live In Brisbane

I love Brisbane, I really do.  There seems to be so much to do that I couldn't possibly fit it all in.  I found this list over at The Urban List and was thinking of creating my own.  There seem to be so many great websites that detail the what's what in Brisbane every week.  Apart from The Urban List, there is The Four Thousands, The Weekend Edition via Map Magazine, Meetup,  and this great book called 'Hide and Seek Brisbane'.  I initially discovered the Hide and Seek books when I was planning my first solo trip to Melbourne a few years ago.  It allowed me to explore the city and find some great places and things to do and the Brisbane one is the same.



If your looking for things to do or places to go in Brisbane I would highly recommend all of these sites. They all have great mailing lists as well so when Wednesday/Thursday hits, your mailbox is filled with all the things you can do in Brisbane over the weekend.

Image via Hide & Seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...