Web Design & HTML5

Last semester I did a great course in Web Design through the Grenadi School of Design in Melbourne.  I come from a print background and web was way out of my comfort field, but now, I love it!  Having a great teacher (Suzanne from Bluebicycle Designs) makes all the difference, her online lectures made things like html and css super easy to understand and we had a lot of fun along the way! I've now created a few different websites from scratch, and I'm really excited to create more.

This morning, on my week-daily browse of clients from hell, I came across this post about free-pitching (also this this blog from AGDA about Leo Burnett) which led me to a company called Topic Simple.  And there, I found this great little animation explaining what exactly is HTML5.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...