Getting to know Brisbane with Google Maps

Google Maps is great for creating your own map of things you love.  I created this one a while ago with all my favourite places to eat and drink in Brisbane.  I had almost forgotten all about it but have now updated it (and have also added to my side bar). I will endevour to update it everytime I find somewhere new I like.


View Finding Brisbane in a larger map

A friend of mine also posted this great guide to Brisbane Op-Shops that she'd created.


View Brisbane Op Shops in a larger map

Lastly, here is at map of the Collingwood/Fitzroy area in Melbourne created by Pip Lincolne at Meet Me At Mikes.


View Meet Me at Mike's:: Pip's Fitzroy and Collingwood and City Faves in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...