Warmest 100

While considering my vote on the weekend for Triple J's Hottest 100, I came across the Warmest 100.  It is a social-media sourced prediction based on the votes that people have shared via social-media.  They currently have counted over 35,000 votes, which they estimate to be approx 2.7% of the estimated number of total votes.  An article on brisbanetimes.com goes through some of the statistics for those that are interested.  I wonder how many they will get right?

I had a look and what surprised me the most was how many songs I hadn't even heard of - starting to feel old!  The Warmest 100 website has set up the songs so you can stream them and most of the ones I didn't know are from genres I generally don't like.

Guess I'll just have to go back to listening to my CD copy of the Hottest 100 volume 6, (or online at triple j), *sigh*.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...